Sunday, January 20, 2008

My First IT Lesson

Actully, I don't about the first IT lesson. It was after the mother tongue lesson. When my form teacher said that there was an IT lesson, I was excited and shocked because I didn't have any lesson using the school laptop before. Mr Justin our teacher assistant help our teacher and told us the rules on how to use the laptop too. My teacher chose the IT leaders from every group. They help us to carry the laptops and bring it to our desk. When we turn on our laptop, the teacher told us not to do anything before she gives instructions to log in. We must wait for everyone to log in before we continue. As we do not have much time for the lesson, we only open the internet explorer and log in to Yahoo. This is to ensure that all the laptops are in working condition. We have to separate the laptops which are not able to sign in to Yahoo.

I am looking forward to the next IT lesson so that I can get to learn more about the computer.

3 comments:

Charmaine said...

nice work:)

Samantha said...

I look forward to the 2nd IT lesson too!

Anonymous said...

dear denise,your blog is nice but i suggest you can put more pictures or chat box like cbox if you want go to this website www.cbox.ws.ok bye!


sincery by,
dessa