Sunday, August 17, 2008

The Olympic Games

Finally!After 48 years of waiting, Singapore has got a silver medal of the table- tennis event. I am so happy but we must also put our hands together to Michael Phelps as he has won eight gold medals in the swimming competition in one Olympic Games which is not as possible as anyone could hardly do it but he was the one who broke the records of eight gold medals! Our singapore team has also done well and had done their best not to give up that shows us the Olympic spirit. I have watched lots of Olympic events on television. The diving event looks interesting as I saw how they gave the marks to them and see how they land and what kind of tricks when they dive. I am very impressed with all the competitors. I wish I could join the event on badminton. I think I must train very hard like the competitors in order to win the medal.

No comments: