Sunday, February 22, 2009

1. Why do you think the school gets the pupils to read every morning?
I think that they want the pupils to improve on their reading.

2. Do you like it? Why?
Yes , I like to read.

3. Do you like reading? Why?
Yes, I enjoy to read.

4. What kinds of books do you like to read?
I like to read books like Geronimo Stilton and also books by Enid Blyton.

5. Do you think reading will help you with your school work? Why?
It allows me to know more phrases and use it for composition.

6. How can the school encourage pupils to read?
Allow them to read during their free time.

7. Could you recommend a book you really like to read? Write the author and tell us why you like to read his/her book?
The secret seven. It is written by Enid Blyton and the story is about seven children were involved in a secret society and they solve mysteries. It is very interesting.

No comments: