Sunday, March 8, 2009

1. Did you attend our School Sports Day? If so, how did you find it? If not, why did you not attend our school event?
Yes. I find it very fun although it is quite noisy.

2. What do you think is the most interesting part of the School Sports? Why?
I think when it is the 4x100 relay. I can see my brother running.

3.What do you think is the most uninteresting part of the School Sports? Why?
When it is the part which we play with the big ball. It is very difficult to hit it as it is big.

4.How can the school improve on the School Sports Day?
I think that the school does not need to improve on anything as it is ok to me.

5.Do you think engaging in sports is important and useful? If so, why? If not, why?
Yes. It helps us to keep fit and it is like a way of excersicing.

6. Do you engage in any sports? If so, what is it? If not, why have you not engage in it?
No. I am not interested in sports.

7. How can sports help us?
It helps us to keep fit and learn some sports skills.

8. If you were the principal of the school, what would you do to encourage pupils to engage in sports?
I would encourage pupils to join at least one sports CCA.

No comments: